Moringa Green tea mixed with the Orange Peels, Tulsi, Green Tea etc.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- MORINGA: Moringa contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. Moringa leaves contain all the essential amino acids to build strong healthy bodies. Moringa is said to cure about three hundred diseases and almost have all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables It is used as food, effective water treatment, antibiotic, source of oil, and coagulant for turbid waters. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. The immature pods are the most valued and widely used of all the tree parts. The pods are extremely nutritious, containing all the essential amino acids along with many vitamins and other nutrients.
- ORANGE PEEL: Orange peels are rich in vitamin A and C, both which are natural antioxidants that boost the overall health of the immune system and help fight infection, colds and flu. Orange peels have more phytonutrients and flavonoids than the inner pulp, endowing it with anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in digestion and relieve gastrointestinal problems such as acidity, heartburn and the digestion of fatty foods.
- TULSI: Tulsi is called the wonder herb or sometimes the holy herb because of its medicinal properties. There are many diseases that can affect people again after it has left the person. But with the consumption of Tulsi, you can be sure that these diseases cannot affect you. Tulsi can help cure fever. Tulsi leaves are used to treat skin problems like acne, blackheads and premature ageing.Tulsi is used to treat insect bites. Tulsi is also used to treat fever. Tulsi is also used to treat respiratory problems. Tulsi is used to cure fever, common cold and sore throat, headaches and kidney stones. Tulsi helps in treating Asthma. Tulsi is the best natural painkiller and solution to many of your health problems. It can be called the ancient healer of all diseases.
- CARDAMOM: Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure. May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds. May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects. May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers. May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities. May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections. May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels and High antioxidant levels in the spice may prevent both liver enlargement, anxiety and even aid weight loss.
- LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.Lemongrass is also used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. lemongrass contains several antioxidants, which can help scavenge free radicals in your body that may cause disease. Antioxidants of note are chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin. These antioxidants may help prevent dysfunction of cells inside your coronary arteries. This occurs either by causing cell death directly or boosting your immune system so that your body is better able to fight-off cancer on its own.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is thought to have many medicinal properties , and is used frequently in Chinese herbal medicine. The distinctive smell and flavour of cinnamon comes from the essential oils contained in the bark, called cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti fungal properties. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can help protect the body from disease and are found in fruits, vegetables, herbs and spice. cinnamon bark oil is used for treating flatulence and digestive imbalance. It is believed that the warmth of cinnamon increases blood flow and improves blood oxygen levels to help fight off illness.