Spicy and Zingy Moringa Tea with Ginger, Clove, Blackpepper, Hibiscus and other herbs.
- MORINGA: Moringa contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. Moringa leaves contain all the essential amino acids to build strong healthy bodies. Moringa is said to cure about three hundred diseases and almost have all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables It is used as food, effective water treatment, antibiotic, source of oil, and coagulant for turbid waters. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. The immature pods are the most valued and widely used of all the tree parts. The pods are extremely nutritious, containing all the essential amino acids along with many vitamins and other nutrients.
- GINGERROOT: It Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. May help with weight lossCan help with osteoarthritis. May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.Can help treat chronic indigestion. May significantly reduce menstrual pain, May help lower cholesterol levels, Contains a substance that may help prevent cancer and May improve brain function and protect against Alzheimers disease.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is thought to have manymedicinal properties, and is used frequently in Chinese herbal medicine. The distinctive smell and flavour of cinnamon comes from the essential oils contained in the bark, called cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti fungal properties. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can help protect the body from disease and are found in fruits, vegetables, herbs and spice. cinnamon bark oil is used for treating flatulence and digestive imbalance. It is believed that the warmth of cinnamon increases blood flow and improves blood oxygen levels to help fight off illness.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases, and as a diuretic to increase urine production. It is used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Hibiscus shows potential for cancer treatment and as a weight loss aid, along with metabolism, preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
- CLOVE: Cloves are a super-spice which boast of a gamut of health benefits – improved digestion, reduced cancer risk, strong bones, relieving stress, better immunity and healthy skin. Interestingly, the essential oils of clove have the highest antioxidant power. Cloves are commonly used in Ayurveda, which is traditional Indian medicine. They have also been used traditionally to cause a numbing sensation.
- CARDAMOM: Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure. May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds. May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects. May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers. May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities. May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections. May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels and High antioxidant levels in the spice may prevent both liver enlargement, anxiety and even aid weight loss.
- BLACK PEPPER: High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells.Has anti-inflammatory properties. May benefit your brain. May improve blood sugar control. May lower cholesterol levels. May have cancer-fighting properties. A versatile spice. Black pepper may increase the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and selenium, as well some beneficial plant compounds, such as those found in green tea and turmeric. May offer pain relief and May reduce appetite.