INGREDIENTS: Nettle, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Dandelion
- NETTLE: Nettle leaf, also called Urtica dioica, has been used in traditional medicine for many centuries. It’s known for the stinging hairs that grow on the stems and leaves, and it can be used as a dry leaf, freeze-dried, or extracted into tablets, juices, and teas.
- ECHINACEA: Today, people use echinacea to shorten the duration of the common cold and flu, and reduce symptoms, such as sore throat (pharyngitis), cough, and fever. Many herbalists also recommend echinacea to help boost the immune system and help the body fight infections.
- SARSAPARILLA: Sarsaparilla contains a wealth of plant chemicals thought to have a beneficial effect on the human body. Chemicals known as saponins might help reduce joint pain and skin itching, and also kill bacteria.
- MILK THISTLE: Historically, people have used milk thistle for liver disorders and gallbladder problems. Milk thistle is promoted as a dietary supplement for hepatitis, cirrhosis, jaundice, diabetes, indigestion, and other conditions.
- DANDELION: Dandelion Leaves, root, and flowers may offer health benefits. These can include promoting liver health and fightung inflammation.
- NOTE: Do not substitute this item with Food and Medicines. Being natural product colours are subject to change. Store in Air tight Containers