Moringa, Green Tea, Mint, Licorice, Lemongrass and Fennel.
- MINT: Soothing the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help. Drinking herbal mint tea reduces irritated bowel syndromes, cleanses the stomach and also clear up skin disorders such as acne. Mint acts as a cooling sensation to the skin and helps in dealing with skin irritations. Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body. Crushed mint leaves helps in whitening teeth and combat bad breath. Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.
- MORINGA: Moringa contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. Moringa leaves contain all the essential amino acids to build strong healthy bodies. Moringa is said to cure about three hundred diseases and almost have all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables It is used as food, effective water treatment, antibiotic, source of oil, and coagulant for turbid waters. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. The immature pods are the most valued and widely used of all the tree parts. The pods are extremely nutritious, containing all the essential amino acids along with many vitamins and other nutrients.
- LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.Lemongrass is also used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. lemongrass contains several antioxidants, which can help scavenge free radicals in your body that may cause disease. Antioxidants of note are chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin. These antioxidants may help prevent dysfunction of cells inside your coronary arteries. everal components of lemongrass help fight cancer. This occurs either by causing cell death directly or boosting your immune system so that your body is better able to fight-off cancer on its own.
- FENNEL: The nutrients in fennel are linked to a range of health benefits. The vitamin and mineral content in fennel contributes to building and maintaining bone structure and strength, Blood pressure. Fennel contains significant amounts of fiber. Fiber decreases the risk of Heart Disease as it helps reduce the total amount of cholesterol in the blood. Fennel helps in cure of Heart disease and Cancer. Fennel is also effective for Immunity, Inflammation, Metabolism and Digestion and regularity.
- LICORICE: Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Early research suggests that, as a result, it may ease upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion, among other benefits. Licorice is said to soother sore throats, while topical gels are claimed to treat skin conditions like acne or eczema licorice is used to flavor some foods and beverages.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.