Tulsi, Moringa, Green Tea, Giloy, Lemongrass, Rose Petals.
- MORINGA: Moringa contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. Moringa leaves contain all the essential amino acids to build strong healthy bodies. Moringa is said to cure about three hundred diseases and almost have all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables It is used as food, effective water treatment, antibiotic, source of oil, and coagulant for turbid waters. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. Moringa is nutritious, natural and energizing. The immature pods are the most valued and widely used of all the tree parts. The pods are extremely nutritious, containing all the essential amino acids along with many vitamins and other nutrients.
- TULSI: Tulsi is called the wonder herb or sometimes the holy herb because of its medicinal properties. There are many diseases that can affect people again after it has left the person. But with the consumption of Tulsi, you can be sure that these diseases cannot affect you. Tulsi can help cure fever. Tulsi leaves are used to treat skin problems like acne, blackheads and premature ageing.Tulsi is used to treat insect bites. Tulsi is also used to treat fever. Tulsi is also used to treat respiratory problems. Tulsi is used to cure fever, common cold and sore throat, headaches and kidney stones. Tulsi helps in treating Asthma. Tulsi is the best natural painkiller and solution to many of your health problems. It can be called the ancient healer of all diseases.
- GILOY: Giloy can give your immunity the boost it needs. The heart-shaped herb is naturally doused in antioxidants that can help us fight off free radicals and disease-causing germs. It can help our body in removing toxins, purifying blood, combat liver disease, and urine infections. Being anti-pyretic in nature, it also can help fight off chronic fevers and is suggested to dengue patients. Giloy can also build our immunity to fight off foreign particles. Giloy possesses properties that can help you manage diabetes by improving your body blood glucose levels.
- ROSE PETALS: Rose petals are flush with antioxidants that can refresh your skin by fighting off free radical damage and oil overproduction. While rose petals can not offer you much in SPF protection, these pretty blooms are a rich source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant renowned for improving sun protection for your skin.
- LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.Lemongrass is also used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. lemongrass contains several antioxidants, which can help scavenge free radicals in your body that may cause disease. Antioxidants of note are chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin. These antioxidants may help prevent dysfunction of cells inside your coronary arteries. everal components of lemongrass help fight cancer. This occurs either by causing cell death directly or boosting your immune system so that your body is better able to fight-off cancer on its own.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee