INGREDIENTS - Triphala, Mint, Licorice, Bay Leaf, Senna Leaves, Ajwain, Rose Petals, Lemongrass etc
- TRIPHALA: Triphala churna has analgesic, antibacterial, anti-arthritic, hypoglycemic, antiaging, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps with headaches, dyspepsia, fatigue, oxidative stress reduction, and infectious disorders like tuberculosis, and periodontal disease.
- MINT: Mints are rich in various minerals, including iron, potassium, and manganese, which are crucial for hemoglobin production and improve brain function, Mint is a good source of vitamin A and folate, Vitamin A is critical for vision and our eye health, Folate is crucial for
neural development in children.
- LICORICE: Licorice was used traditionally for treating a variety of conditions, including lung, liver, circulatory, and kidney diseases. Today, licorice root is promoted as a dietary supplement for conditions such as digestive problems, menopausal symptoms, cough, and bacterial and viral infections.
- BAY LEAF: Bay leaf - It adds minimal calories to your food while boosting the amount of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Some notable health benefits of bay leaf include: Immune system health. Bay leaf is a good source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. These vitamins are all known to support a healthy immune system.
- SENNA LEAVES: Senna leaves is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before procedures such as colonoscopy. People also use senna for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), hemorrhoids, weight loss, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
- AJWAIN SEEDS: Ajwain seeds have a small amount of oil in them known as ajwain oil. The oil contains thymol, a phenol that gives the fruit its thyme-like smell. Thymol is commonly used to treat digestive problems. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.