A rich blend of Tulsi, Ginger, Black pepper and various other herbs mixed with traditional, authentic and premium spices which makes this amazing Tulsi Kahwa.
- A powerful health-promoting blend of Turmeric, Holy Basil, Amla (Indian gooseberry), Ginger, Black Pepper and Other Spices
- Ethically-sourced high-quality ingredients from the farms in India.
- Great for boosting overall immunity and other incredible health benefits for the body.
- Traditional super blend of health-promoting herbs and spices blended according to Ayurvedic principles.-
- TULSI : Tulsi is called the wonder herb or sometimes the holy herb because of its medicinal properties. There are many diseases that can affect people again after it has left the person. But with the consumption of Tulsi, you can be sure that these diseases cannot affect you. Tulsi can help cure fever. Tulsi leaves are used to treat skin problems like acne, blackheads and premature ageing.Tulsi is used to treat insect bites. Tulsi is also used to treat fever. Tulsi is also used to treat respiratory problems. Tulsi is used to cure fever, common cold and sore throat, headaches and kidney stones. Tulsi helps in treating Asthma. Tulsi is the best natural painkiller and solution to many of your health problems. It can be called the ancient healer of all diseases.
- GINGER: It Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. May help with weight lossCan help with osteoarthritis. May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.Can help treat chronic indigestion. May significantly reduce menstrual pain, May help lower cholesterol levels, Contains a substance that may help prevent cancer and May improve brain function and protect against Alzheimers disease.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- BLACK PEPPER: High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells.Has anti-inflammatory properties. May benefit your brain. May improve blood sugar control. May lower cholesterol levels. May have cancer-fighting properties. A versatile spice. Black pepper may increase the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and selenium, as well some beneficial plant compounds, such as those found in green tea and turmeric. May offer pain relief and May reduce appetite.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is thought to have many medicinal properties and is used frequently in Chinese herbal medicine. The distinctive smell and flavour of cinnamon comes from the essential oils contained in the bark, called cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti fungal properties. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can help protect the body from disease and are found in fruits, vegetables, herbs and spice. cinnamon bark oil is used for treating flatulence and digestive imbalance. It is believed that the warmth of cinnamon increases blood flow and improves blood oxygen levels to help fight off illness.