A Naturally Sweet and refreshing Herbal Tisane of Rose and Hibiscus Petals is the perfect fit for anytime and or any occasion Tea. It can be enjoyed both Hot and Cold. After boiling it, refrigerate it and add honey to sweeten it further.
- ROSE PETALS: Rose petals are flush with antioxidants that can refresh your skin by fighting off free radical damage and oil overproduction. While rose petals can not offer you much in SPF protection, these pretty blooms are a rich source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant renowned for improving sun protection for your skin.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases, and as a diuretic to increase urine production. It is used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Hibiscus shows potential for cancer treatment and as a weight loss aid, along with metabolism, preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
- FENNEL: The nutrients in fennel are linked to a range of health benefits. The vitamin and mineral content in fennel contributes to building and maintaining bone structure and strength, Blood pressure. Fennel contains significant amounts of fiber. Fiber decreases the risk of Heart Disease as it helps reduce the total amount of cholesterol in the blood. Fennel helps in cure of Heart Disease and Cancer. Fennel is also effective for Immunity, Inflammation, Metabolism and Digestion and regularity.
- LICORICE: Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Early research suggests that, as a result, it may ease upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion, among other benefits. Licorice is said to soothe sore throats, while topical gels are claimed to treat skin conditions like acne or eczema licorice is used to flavor some foods and beverages.
- CARDAMOM: Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure. May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds. May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects. May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers. May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities. May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections. May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels and High antioxidant levels in the spice may prevent both liver enlargement, anxiety and even aid weight loss.