INGREDIENTS: Green Tea, Arjun Chal, Hibiscus, Orange Peel, Rooibos, Cinnamon, Lavender, Cardamom, Triphala, Kudzu Root, etc.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- ORANGE PEEL: Orange peels are rich in vitamin A and C, both which are natural antioxidants that boost the overall health of the immune system and help fight infection, colds and flu. Orange peels have more phytonutrients and flavonoids than the inner pulp, endowing it with anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in digestion and relieve gastrointestinal problems such as acidity, heartburn and the digestion of fatty foods.
- ARJUN CHAAL: Arjuna bark powder protects the heart due to its cardioprotective property. It helps in the proper functioning of the heart by strengthening the heart muscles. It also has anti-hypertensive property that helps reduce the levels of high blood pressure.
- ROOIBOS: Rooibos tea is a type of herbal tea that is rich in antioxidants. Though more research is needed, it could also be associated with several benefits and may help protect against certain chronic conditions.
-TRIPHALA: Triphala churna has analgesic, antibacterial, anti-arthritic, hypoglycemic, antiaging, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps with headaches, dyspepsia, fatigue, oxidative stress reduction, and infectious disorders like tuberculosis, and periodontal disease.
- CARDAMOM: Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure. May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds. May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects. May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers. May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities. May Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections. May Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use. May Lower Blood Sugar Levels and High antioxidant levels in the spice may prevent both liver enlargement, anxiety and even aid weight loss.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is thought to have many medicinal properties , and is used frequently in Chinese herbal medicine. The distinctive smell and flavour of cinnamon comes from the essential oils contained in the bark, called cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti fungal properties. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can help protect the body from disease and are found in fruits, vegetables, herbs and spice. cinnamon bark oil is used for treating flatulence and digestive imbalance. It is believed that the warmth of cinnamon increases blood flow and improves blood oxygen levels to help fight off illness.