INGREDIENTS - Nettle, Echinacea, Lemon Balm, Tulsi, Cinnamon, Licorice, Turmeric, Flaxseed, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, etc.
- NETTLE: Stinging nettle has been used for hundreds of years to treat painful muscles and joints, eczema,arthritis,gout,and anemia.
- ECHINACEA: Echinacea is a group of plants that are rich in antioxidants and may help support immunity. They're available in several different forms, which very in terms of recommended dosage.
- LEMON BALM: Lemon balm, a member of the mint family, is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestin
- TULSI: Tulsi has been found to protect organs and tissues against chemical stress from industrial pollutants and heavy metals, and physical exertion, ischemia, physical restraint and exposure to cold and excessive noise.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. Some research suggests that it may help support blood sugar control, protect against heart disease, and reduce inflammation.
- LICORICE: Licorice was used traditionally for treating a variety of conditions, including lung, liver, circulatory, and kidney diseases. Today, licorice root is promoted as a dietary supplement for conditions such as digestive problems, menopausal symptoms, cough, and bacterial and viral infections.