INGREDIENTS - Blue Pea Flower, Ashwagandha, Lavender, Rooibos, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Licorice, Rose, Jasmine, etc.
- BLUE PEA FLOWER: Blue pea flower - It’s known to help fight inflammatory responses, support a strong immune system, and protect the joints, brain, eyes and skin from damage, Here’s more about how this plant can promote well-being while also contributing to a healthy appearance:
- ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha is perhaps best known for its stress-relieving properties. Several studies highlight this advantage, observing ashwagandha’s ability to decrease participants’ stress and anxiety levels significantly.
- LAVENDER: Today, lavender is more than just a fragrant plant. As it turns out, this herb is also commonly used for medicinal and therapeutic benefits. So if you’re dealing with a few medical issues of your own, and you don’t want to risk the unpleasant side effects of many over-the-counter and prescription medicines, here’s a look at the potential health perks of using lavender.
- ROOIBOS: Rooibos tea is a type of herbal tea that is rich in antioxidants. Though more research is needed, it could also be associated with several benefits and may help protect against certain chronic conditions.
- ROSEMARY: The medicinal uses of Rosemary have been praised for centuries, but scientific research has only recently corroborated these claims. Initial research affirms rosemary as an important addition to the diet, as it contains a wide variety of nutrients that are essential for health.
- LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass might help prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast. Lemongrass also contains substances that are thought to relieve pain and swelling, reduce fever, improve levels of sugar and cholesterol in the blood, stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow, and have antioxidant properties.