INGREDIENTS - Chamomile, Tulsi, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Arjun Chal, Coriander Seeds, Licorice, Clove, Blackpepper, Gotukola, etc.
- CHAMOMILE: Chamomile has been valued as a digestive relaxant and has been used to treat various gastrointestinal disturbances including flatulence, indigestion, diarrhea, anorexia, motion sickness, nausea, and vomiting (34, 35). Chamomile has also been used to treat colic, croup, and fevers in children.
- TULSI: Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It thus acts as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay. It has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections. Tulsi leaves extract increases the T helper cells and natural killer cells activity, boosting the immune system.
- BRAHMI: Brahmi - Contains powerful antioxidants, May reduce inflammation, May boost brain function, May help reduce ADHD symptoms, May prevent anxiety and stress, May help lower blood pressure levels, May have anticancer properties.
- ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha is perhaps best known for its stress-relieving properties. Several studies highlight this advantage, observing ashwagandha’s ability to decrease participants’ stress and anxiety levels significantly.
- ARJUNA CHAL: Arjuna bark (chaal) is found to be useful in managing high cholesterol level. Due to its strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It lowers the level of total blood cholesterol, bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides. Thus it helps improve the level of good cholesterol.
- CORIANDER SEEDS: Coriander seeds, extract, and oils may all help lower blood sugar. In fact, people who have low blood sugar or take diabetes medication should practice caution with coriander because it’s so effective in lowering blood sugar.