Tulsi Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Arjun Chhal, Licorice, Clove, lackpepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Pipli, Star Anise, Javitri etc.
- TULSI: Tulsi is called the wonder herb or sometimes the holy herb because of its medicinal properties. There are many diseases that can affect people again after it has left the person. But with the consumption of Tulsi, you can be sure that these diseases cannot affect you. Tulsi can help cure fever. Tulsi leaves are used to treat skin problems like acne, blackheads and premature ageing.Tulsi is used to treat insect bites. Tulsi is also used to treat fever. Tulsi is also used to treat respiratory problems. Tulsi is used to cure fever, common cold and sore throat, headaches and kidney stones. Tulsi helps in treating Asthma. Tulsi is the best natural painkiller and solution to many of your health problems. It can be called the ancient healer of all diseases.
- ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha is an important herb in Ayurvedic medicine. This is one of the world oldest medical systems and one of India healthcare systems. In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana. This means that it helps maintain youth, both mentally and physically. people use ashwagandha to help treat the stress, anxiety, pain, skin conditions and diabities. Ashwagandha is used to boost heart health, including lowering high blood presssure ,lowering high cholestrol, easing chest pain and preventing Heart Disease.
- LICORICE: Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Early research suggests that, as a result, it may ease upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion, among other benefits. Licorice is said to soothe sore throats, while topical gels are claimed to treat skin conditions like acne or eczema licorice is used to flavor some foods and beverages.
- CLOVE: Cloves are a super-spice which boast of a gamut of health benefits – improved digestion, reduced cancer risk, strong bones, relieving stress, better immunity and healthy skin. Interestingly, the essential oils of clove have the highest antioxidant power. Cloves are commonly used in Ayurveda, which is traditional Indian medicine. They have also been used traditionally to cause a numbing sensation.
- GINGERROOT: It Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. May help with weight lossCan help with osteoarthritis. May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.Can help treat chronic indigestion. May significantly reduce menstrual pain, May help lower cholesterol levels, Contains a substance that may help prevent cancer and May improve brain function and protect against Alzheimers disease.
- BLACK PEPPER: High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells.Has anti-inflammatory properties. May benefit your brain. May improve blood sugar control. May lower cholesterol levels. May have cancer-fighting properties. A versatile spice. Black pepper may increase the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and selenium, as well some beneficial plant compounds, such as those found in green tea and turmeric , May offer pain relief and May reduce appetite.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is thought to have many medicinal properties , and is used frequently in Chinese herbal medicine. The distinctive smell and flavour of cinnamon comes from the essential oils contained in the bark, called cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamaldehyde displays anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti fungal properties. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can help protect the body from disease and are found in fruits, vegetables, herbs and spice. cinnamon bark oil is used for treating flatulence and digestive imbalance. It is believed that the warmth of cinnamon increases blood flow and improves blood oxygen levels to help fight off illness.
- PIPPALI: Pippali or Long pepper is a unique aromatic herb that has been with us for centuries owing to its extensive curative properties. The holistic science of ayurveda classifies this herb as a potent rejuvenative herb that has strong anti-ageing and aphrodisiac effects on the body and is widely used for treating diabetes, asthma, indigestion, cough and cold. Sanctified with essential nutrients and compounds, pippali offers extensive health benefits and is used to treat almost all health anomalies.
- STAR ANISE: The active compounds that carry sweet smell and taste profiles also possess many medicinal attributes. Star Anise contains number of other potent ingredients that have been linked to numerous healing properties including Anti-inflammatory (reducing pain and swelling of muscles and joints), Decreases body stress (reducing depression and anxiety symptoms); Improves sleep; Enhances digestion; Strong Anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-fungal; Promotes healthy skin (good anti-microbial agent); Regulates blood pressure and improves circulation; Improves bone health and Cancer fighting properties.