Chamomile, Jasmine, Rooibos, Lavender, Valerian Root, Lemon Balm etc.
- LAVENDER: Lavender is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal minor burns and bug bites. Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety and depression, and restlessness. Lavender as a tea can help digestive issues such as vomiting, nausea, intestinal ga and abdominal swelling. Lavender is used to help relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches, and sores. It can also be used to prevent hair loss..
- CHAMOMILE: Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. The dried flowers of chamomile contributing to its medicinal properties. Chamomile preparations are commonly used for many human ailments such as hay fever, inflammation, muscle spasms, menstrual disorders, insomnia, ulcers, wounds, gastrointestinal disorders, rheumatic pain, and hemorrhoids. Essential oils of chamomile are used extensively in cosmetics and aromatherapy. the use of chamomile in traditional medicine with regard to evaluating its curative and preventive properties, highlight recent findings for its development as a therapeutic agent promoting human health.
- JASMINE: Jasmine is a plant. The flower is used to make medicine. Jasmine has been used for liver disease (hepatitis), liver pain due to cirrhosis, and abdominal pain due to severe diarrhea (dysentery). It is also used to cause relaxation (as a sedative) and in cancer treatment. In foods, jasmine is used to flavor beverages, frozen dairy desserts, candy, baked goods, gelatins, and puddings. In manufacturing, jasmine is used to add fragrance to creams, lotions, and perfumes.
- VALERIAN ROOT: It is an herb and Medicine is made from the root. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep Valerian is also used orally for anxiety, and psychological stress, but there is limited scientific research to support these uses. In manufacturing, the extracts and oil made from valerian are used as flavoring in foods and beverages. Valerian seems to act like a sedative on the brain and nervous system.
- ROOIBOS: Rooibos has a sweet, delicate, and earthy flavor. It contains several antioxidants, which may help explain some of the potential health benefits such as Rooibos tea is caffeine-free and Low in tannins. On the other hand Rooibos is Rich in antioxidants and helps to cure Heart health related diseases. It also helps in Diabetes management and Weight management. Rooibos tea may help people with diabetes keep their blood sugar levels under control and therefore reduce the risk of complications.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases, and as a diuretic to increase urine production. It is used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Hibiscus shows potential for cancer treatment and as a weight loss aid, along with metabolism, preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
- LEMON BALM: Lemon balm is a perennial herb from the mint family. The leaves, which have a mild lemon aroma, are used to make medicine. Lemon balm is used alone or as part of various multi-herb combination products. Lemon balm is used for anxiety stress, insomnia and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support many of these uses.In foods and beverages, the extract and oil of lemon balm are used for flavoring.