Garcinia Cambogia is particularly known to promote weight loss. This tea works best when you skip sugars, fat and junk food intake.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- GARCENIA CAMBOGIA: Garcinia Cambogia potential benefits suggest that it can help weight loss, reduce appetite, lower cholesterol, improve rheumatism, and even relieve intestinal problems. This often sold as a supplement for weight loss aid. Garcinia Cambogia helped in reduce appetite slightly, leading to a minor reduction in weight.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases, and as a diuretic to increase urine production. It is used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Hibiscus shows potential for cancer treatment and as a weight loss aid, along with metabolism, preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
- STAR ANISE: The active compounds that carry sweet smell and taste profiles also possess many medicinal attributes. Star Anise contains number of other potent ingredients that have been linked to numerous healing properties including Anti-inflammatory (reducing pain and swelling of muscles and joints), Decreases body stress (reducing depression and anxiety symptoms); Improves sleep; Enhances digestion; Strong Anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-fungal; Promotes healthy skin (good anti-microbial agent); Regulates blood pressure and improves circulation; Improves bone health and Cancer fighting properties.
- VALERIAN ROOT: It is an herb and Medicine is made from the root. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep Valerian is also used orally for anxiety, and psychological stress, but there is limited scientific research to support these uses. In manufacturing, the extracts and oil made from valerian are used as flavoring in foods and beverages. Valerian seems to act like a sedative on the brain and nervous system.
- ARJUN BARK: Arjuna bark powder protects the heart due to its cardioprotective property. It helps in the proper functioning of the heart by strengthening the heart muscles. It also has anti-hypertensive property that helps reduce the levels of high blood pressure. Arjuna is a well-known herb that helps manage heart functions.
- NETTLE: Nettle leaves and root provide a wide variety of nutrients, including Vitamins: Vitamins A, C and K, as well as several B vitamins, Minerals and Amino acids. All of the essential amino acids of these nutrients act as antioxidants inside your body. Antioxidants are molecules that help defend your cells against damage from free radicals. Damage caused by free radicals is linked to aging, as well as cancer and other harmful diseases.