An exotic Blend of Cranberries, Blueberries, Apples and much more for an exclusive detox and cherishing the dullness. A perfect Tea to present infront of your guests.
- CRANBERRIES: They have all kinds of health-boosting benefits. They are high in antioxidants. They are also high in anthocyanins. These are the compounds that give cranberries their dark red color. They may have anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects and Protect against liver disease Lower blood pressure Improve eyesight as well as Improve cardiovascular health. Cranberries may help with gut health. they can improve gut bacteria in people who eat an animal-based diet In other words, if you eat a lot of meat, dairy, and sugar, cranberries can help put good bacteria back into your digestive system. They also reduce bile acids in the gut that have a link to colon and gastrointestinal cancers.
- BLUEBERRIES: Blueberries Are Low in Calories But High in Nutrients. Antiosidants protect your body from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage your cells and contribute to aging and diseases, such as cancer. Blueberries are believed to have one of the highest antioxidant levels of all common fruits and vegetables. Blueberries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer. Blueberries Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged.
- ORANGE PEEL: Orange peels are rich in vitamin A and C, both which are natural antioxidants that boost the overall health of the immune system and help fight infection, colds and flu. Orange peels have more phytonutrients and flavonoids than the inner pulp, endowing it with anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in digestion and relieve gastrointestinal problems such as acidity, heartburn and the digestion of fatty foods.
- LEMONGRASS: Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.Lemongrass is also used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. lemongrass contains several antioxidants, which can help scavenge free radicals in your body that may cause disease. Antioxidants of note are chlorogenic acid, isoorientin, and swertiajaponin. These antioxidants may help prevent dysfunction of cells inside your coronary arteries. This occurs either by causing cell death directly or boosting your immune system so that your body is better able to fight-off cancer on its own.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases, and as a diuretic to increase urine production. It is used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Hibiscus shows potential for cancer treatment and as a weight loss aid, along with metabolism, preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
- LICORICE: Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Early research suggests that, as a result, it may ease upper respiratory infections, treat ulcers, and aid digestion, among other benefits. Licorice is said to soothe sore throats, while topical gels are claimed to treat skin conditions like acne or eczema licorice is used to flavor some foods and beverages.