A Classic Wellness Tea taken a step further which focuses on Mens Health. A blend of Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Shankhpushpi and various other herbs which takes care of Mens overall health.
- GREEN TEA: It Contains healthy bioactive compounds, May improve brain function, Increases fat burning, Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers, May protect the brain from aging, May reduce bad breath, May help prevent type 2 diabetes. May help prevent cardiovascular disease, May help you lose weight and May help you live longer. Green tea has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants of any tea. It is naturally low in calories and contains less caffeine than black tea and coffee.
- ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha is an important herb in Ayurvedic medicine. This is one of the world oldest medical systems and one of India healthcare systems. In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana. This means that it helps maintain youth, both mentally and physically. people use ashwagandha to help treat the stress, anxiety, pain, skin conditions and diabities. Ashwagandha is used to boost heart health, including lowering high blood presssure ,l owering high cholestrol, easing chest pain and preventing Heart Disease.
- WHITE MUSLI: t is framed for its powerful aphrodisiac properties, the white powdered musli is extremely beneficial for addressing issues like erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, and infertility when consumed regularly. It shows effectiveness for Bodybuilding Weight loss, Improving sexual performance, Stress, Arthritis, Cancer, Diabetes, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Increasing lactation in breast-feeding mothers and Infections.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases, and as a diuretic to increase urine production. It is used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Hibiscus shows potential for cancer treatment and as a weight loss aid, along with metabolism, preventing obesity and fat buildup in the liver.
- SHATAVARI: Shatavari is considered a general health tonic to improve vitality, making it a staple in ayurvedic medicine. the other health benefits are such as It has antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory properties. It may help boost your immune system. It may help relieve cough .It may help treat diarrhea.It may act as a diuretic. It may help treat ulcers and help in treating in kidney stones.
- SHANKH PUSHPI: Sankhaphuli is a potent memory booster and brain tonic that actively works to improve intelligence and functioning of the brain. The name shankhpushpi was given to the plant owing to its shankh or conch shaped flowers. It also helps in enhancing concentration, learning capabilities, mental fatigue, insomnia, stress and depression, Reduces Mental Fatigue, Enhances Cardiac Functioning: , Stimulates Digestion, Augments Skin Health. Prevents Headache and Shankhpushpi for Insomnia.
- SHILAJIT: Shilajit is commonly used in ayurvedic medicine. It's an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being. Shilajit as a dietary supplement may also improve heart health. Shilajit contains fulvic acid and minerals, so it offers numerous health benefits. It can function as an antioxidant to improve your body’s immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.